Point of Sale Terminals
Next Level Services supports Verifone, First Data, PAX and Dejavoo terminals. All terminals allow for either Dial or IP connection, Chip+PIN debit, EMV-Credit sales, Apple Pay, EBT acceptance, and tip entry/adjustment. Next Level Services offers both wired and WiFi models as well as external PIN-pads, depending on your needs.
First Data Advantages: The Payeezy Gateway offers advanced payment functionality built for any size merchant through flexible and simple integration and set-up options. Our payment gateway solution is backed by an extensive set of online support tools, as well as a dedicated support team available to answers questions whenever they arise.
- Credit/Debit Card Acceptance
- International Payment Processing
- Simple Batch processing interface
- Multiple Currency Support
- Gift Card Processing
- Fraud /Velocity Controls
- PayPal Integration
- AVS/CVV Processing
- Level II/III Processing
- 3D Secure
- Soft Descriptors
- TransArmor (tokenized transactions)
Customizable to meet your needs:
- Real-time, dynamic reporting capabilities
- Integrated Recurring Billing (fixed and variable amount)
- Customizable Receipts
- Multi-Language Support
Our Clover Station can help lighten your work load. It is an all-in-one POS and payments system that gives you tools to help simplify running your business, so you can focus more on doing what you love. The Clover Station can transform the way you work by accepting payments, helping track inventory, managing employees, and driving customer loyalty all with one dynamic system. It makes it easier and faster than ever to run your business using one device. After all, you want to focus on your business, not deal with tons of paperwork; that’s exactly what the Clover Station POS system does.
The Clover® Station
I. Power it up and you’re ready for business
- Clover® Station arrives ready-to-go with your menu pre-loaded
- Simple to activate in minutes with our touchscreen wizard
- Connect quickly via ethernet or WiFi
- User-friendly, intuitive software and support for quick employee training
II. High design + smart systems
- Intelligent, innovative, yet simple – Every detail has been considered
- Pivoting screen, small footprint, brushed aluminum and white glass accents
- High speed scanning camera, built-in card reader with encryption, coordinated printer and cash drawer
- Reliable processing software – even when the internet is down
III. Ultimate freedom and control in the cloud
- Monitor employee activity, run transaction reports, modify inventory items – anytime, anywhere
- All changes sync across devices in real time
- Open platform with an App Marketplace for customization as you grow
IV. Support and scalability – served up just how you like it
- Call us live, 24/7/365
- Online tutorials at help.clover.com
- Further customize your workstation with accessories, such as printers, barcode scanners, cash drawers, and more
The Clover Mini is a small, yet powerful POS system. As your business grows, your Clover Mini can grow with it. You will be able to accept all types of payments, including EMV® chip and contactless payments. You can also set up a customer loyalty program, and run your business on cloud-based software so you can access your information from any device. The Clover Mini can help you turn business insights into actionable data.
The Clover® Mini
A compact countertop POS… Read More
I. Cut the clutter – keep the efficiency
- Smaller footprint with a bright, 7” touch screen display
- Weighs less than 3lbs – rearrange your salescounter with ease
- mbedded receipt printer – no need for additional equipment
II. A small device with big potential
- With apps from the Clover® App Market to help with inventory tracking, employee scheduling, business analytics and much more, your Clover Mini can grow and change with your business
- Reliable processing software – even when the internet is down
III. Convenient for your business and your customers
- Ethernet-ready with Wifi option available
- Compatible with Cash Drawer accessory
- Syncs with other Clover systems for consistent and centralized record keeping
The Clover Flex is all about making your payment solutions flexible to meet the demands of your ever-growing business. You’ll be able to take payments such as magnetic stripe, EMV® chip, standard credit and debit cards, and contactless payments. Additionally, because it’s a wireless POS device with Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity, Clover Flex lets you do business from any location. You will also be able to protect your customers and your business from fraud with built-in Clover Security.
The Clover® Flex
With a built-in scanner, camera, and printer, Clover Flex can help you process orders and payments more quickly. Device lasts up to eight hours on a single charge.
Choose from a wide range of apps focusing on business operations, marketing and performance measurement to help your business grow and run more efficiently.2
Built-in barcode scanner and automatic inventory tracking help ensure you’re not short of important stock.
By enabling offline transaction mode, your device can continue to accept payments even when your internet is weak or down.4
Take Clover Flex virtually wherever your customers are, and connect via Wi-Fi® or LTE.1
TransArmor Data Protection helps protect card data if your system is breached.3
Protective silicone sleeve is included, or opt for extra protection and purchase the Clover Flex Travel Kit which comes with an additional charger (USB or wall outlet).
You don’t sit at a desk all day. Your business is constantly moving. And your customers are too.
The Clover® Mobile
Wherever payments happen, Clover® Mobile is there. It’s perfect for food trucks, festivals, pay-at-the-table restaurants, or anywhere else in which customers are in line or just passing through and in a hurry to get somewhere else. Pair it with Clover® Station or Mini and you’ve got some serious countertop POS power.
Clover Go is a new technology from First Data. This all-in-one reader can handle contactless, chip and swipe card payments — including Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and Android Pay™ — right from your smartphone or tablet. The Clover Go is ready to go right out of the box. Just charge, plug in, and use with your iOS or Android device. All your transactions are backed with Clover® Security data protection. The web dashboard from Clover will allow you to manage your business from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Accept payments virtually anywhere via your smartphone or tablet, including EMV®, swipe, and contactless.1
Choose from two connection options: Bluetooth® or audio jack.
Signatures on your tablet or smartphone, delivered to customers by email or text.
Low-cost entry into accepting card payments.
TransArmor® Data Protection helps protect your card data if your system is breached.2